Wednesday, December 15, 2021

ESD

This morning, I finally made it to 24,000 meters of swimming this year. Most of those meters have been at Navet (once it opened in September) but I been fortunate to be able to mix it up with Kalmarsund, Stöcksjö and the Med, not to forget our very own Nydalasjön. Going forward, I plan to step up my annual goal to 36,000 meters.

Once back home, I attended a two-hour Zoom meeting on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) which was in line with my expectations so to speak. Unwilling to polarize, I intentionally kept a very low profile ;-)

Assuming I am able to stay away from the cold that the other family members are passing around, I will race 3,000 meters on an indoor track tomorrow night in my Hoka Rincon at Nolia. The last time I did this was in December 2019 so it will be interesting to see how my times compare.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home