Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Norseman

The Norwegian version of Ironman has an intimidating website that basically says that the race is not for you. Considering that it took me until 2 June before I got into the water for my first swim this year, I beg to agree that I am simply not cut out for cold water swimming. 

Returning the rental car shortly after 6 a.m., I was however able to swing by USM for 5k of indoor rowing and some strength training before biking out to Innertavle with both boys for the very first time. While not for the faint-hearted, it feels like a giant leap forward compared to the Thule Cougar regime.

And when it was time for my afternoon run to pick up the boys from school, I rediscovered my old Asics Nimbus 20 that I used when racing both Marrakech and Stockholm marathon so, with that, the triathlon season of 2021 seems to be off to a flying start.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home