Monday, December 13, 2021

Dunning-Kruger

Fortune was clearly in my favour this morning, not only was William showing no cold symptoms, but I was able to mark the exams much fast than anticipated, even giving me time for some afternoon indoor rowing at USM. While I do not plan to have any quantitative goals for my running next year, I will definitely keep the goal of rowing 25,000 meters every month given its outsized effects.

Between juggling the kids and signing up for Björnfrossa 63k ultra marathon in June, I have otherwise spent a fair part of the weekend reading Andrés Stoopendaal’s new novel The Dunning-Kruger Effect. Set in pre-pandemic Gothenburg, it sort of reminded me of my own years in Gothenburg and some slightly too pretentious conversations of the past. While the book is sometimes a bit off balance, I still find it unusual and well worth reading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home