Friday, December 17, 2021

Indoor track

Last night, I was back at Nolia for 3,000 meters of running with my colleague Rolf and some of the best runners in UmeƄ. Though both Anna and William have been really sick, I decided to give it a shot since Anna had tested negative for Covid and I had no symptoms myself. However, once out on the track, my throat immediately felt sore, and I could quickly tell that this was not a day when I would run sub 12 minutes.

Finishing in 12 minutes and 9 seconds (which, if it is any comfort, is 9 seconds faster than in 2019 when I, incidentally, also felt that a cold was coming on), it was my time to clock those in the A-heat which I did despite coughing like crazy, something that does not feel that great in Covid-times. After a while, the cough at least settled down and, this morning, I am back to feeling more or less okay again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home