Tuesday, September 14, 2021

11 months

Just as I predicted, that swim in November turned out to be the last one for a very long time. Though I have been plying the waters of Nydalasjön a bit during the summer, today’s 2,000 meters at Navet was the first longer session in elven months and surprisingly challenging. With some effort, I may still have a shot at reaching my annual goal of 24,000 meters.

Otherwise, I have been busy with teaching and different administrative meetings with little time for research. On Saturday, it is time for Umåker Trail, a 16k race in the area around Hässingberget that I did once before back in 2019. Considering how wet and gritty the course was last time, I am thinking that I will take my old, and relatively expendable, Salomon Speedcross 4 shoes in size 47 even if they are a bit on the small side.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home