Monday, April 01, 2024

Shower

For my two-hour layover at Heathrow, I was allowed through security already at the B gates in Terminal 2, which saved me a long walk and made it possible for me to check out the Air Canada lounge without feeling stressed. Though I had originally planned to visit the Singapore Airlines lounge, it appeared to be close due to renovations.

Luckily, Air Canada did not disappoint. After a hot rainforest shower with excellent water pressure, I felt quite refreshed and ready to try one of their made-to-order paninis with a barista latte and some fresh fruit, all very much to my liking. As for aviation-themed things, I can also report that I slept really well in my premium economy seat (again haven chosen a bulkhead seat with extra legroom), and as long as the price difference remains as small as this time around, I will definitely book premium economy with Air Canada for any future transatlantic travel.

Right now, the weather forecast for Kiruna speaks of temperatures down to -25 degrees and plenty of snow, so I guess I am in for quite a shock tomorrow morning. First however, I must make up for lost kilometres on the treadmill at Clarion Hotel Arlanda. With that, my big trip across the world is almost at its end and, as always, thanks for coming along.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home