Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Polymer plenty

Clearly, someone at the Air Canada Lounge Café in Toronto did not get that sustainability memo. Walking inside, I was greeted by an entire wall with different dishes, each packed in a small plastic container, like there was truly no tomorrow. Opting for a Thai Siracha Wrap and a Greek Quinoa Salad, I can at least report that the quality of the food was quite good. Nevertheless, in retrospect, I should perhaps have taken the UP Express train into town instead of reviewing airport lounges but, with only a few hours at my disposal, there is always a certain stress factor to that.

Otherwise, my transatlantic flight turned out to be surprisingly productive as I was able to rewrite one of the weaker passages of my WPSA paper while enjoying some great views of the oversized GEnx-1B engine and the outer-space-blue sky above.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home