Thursday, June 02, 2022

Health care administration

Among my many unexpected duties, I have been responsible for grading theses within the health care administration programme for quite a few years now. Though obviously rather remote from my core competences, it is a task that I have really valued as it has exposed me to many topics that I would not normally think of, ranging from PCO(S) to the implementation of standardized care pathways. Today, I have had a mad seminar streak with 14 theses in a row on Zoom so I greatly appreciated having my large Primus thermos with Americano from “Café Hausbrandt” with me at the office.

Otherwise, I began my day by running around the lake, including four kilometres of racing along its eastern shore in an all-out 4:15 min/km pace. With Umeå Parkrun now being a thing, I am of course tempted to finally try my luck at a real 5k race, though I realize that it would truly take everything I got to run in under 20 minutes (a goal that I missed with 11 annoying seconds two years ago).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home