Sunday, May 22, 2022

Don’t go chasing waterfalls

Yesterday, as Elin raced along the streets of Gothenburg and set a new half-marathon PR, I was having these crazy fantasies of doing an ultra-interval challenge to catch up on this week’s lost kilometres. However, as I was still not feeling 100% when I woke up today, reason prevailed, and I instead spent the morning cleaning the house before going for a lower-intensity ride on Stålhästen.

Being a professional escapist, I was not surprised to find an Avianca-napkin when going through one of the kitchen drawers, a souvenir from a long-haul flight back in November 2018. This year in November, the plan is to again cross the Atlantic, this time to Brazil and Rio de Janeiro. However, given the number of award tickets that we have had to cancel over the last years, I would not count on this happening until we actually take off with Transportes Aéreos Portugueses.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home