Saturday, May 28, 2022

Committee

Yesterday, I was on the committee for a PhD in sociology. Biking up to the university between the rain showers, I did not really know what to expect as this was the first time for me at the PhD level, but it turned into a memorable experience with a lot of intellectual substance. The faculty opponent, Malin Ideland from Malmö University, did a really great job and so did Elin Biström defending her thesis.

Today, I started the morning by running down to Holmsjön with Eddie biking next to me. Now when summer is here, it is a bit easier to get him out of the house. As always, I was impressed by the time and effort that people put into their gardens, almost reminding me of when I was driving around Ireland with Ally back in September.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home