Thursday, May 19, 2022

Strepsils

After staying clear from all the colds circulating around me for the last couple of months, my luck apparently ran out two days ago so now I am spending the remainder of this week at home, consuming Strepsils, making waffles and editing lectures for the fall semester. In my liberalism lecture, I could not help mentioning the book Ett lyckligare år by Jonas Gardell, but otherwise I am sticking to the usual suspects such as Adam Smith, Isaiah Berlin and John Rawls.

Next week, I will be on the committee for a PhD in sociology on the construction of sustainable development in textbooks, a topic that I long have wanted to write about myself so that will be exciting. Two days earlier, my friend Johanna will defend her PhD and in between is the 16 km "Umåker" trail race so I clearly pick the right week to be sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home