Friday, January 21, 2022

Primus

Unlike last year, when we had plenty of snow and temperatures steady below zero, this winter has been a throwback to 2019 with repeated rain-on-snow events and temperatures more akin to Kalmar in south Sweden where I grew up.

As I spend my days teaching, I have invested in a new “Primus” thermos bottle to bring with me to the classroom. While I sadly have had to cancel all classes with the 100+ social work students who are starting in mid-February due to the new restrictions, this semester has still meant a lot more campus teaching than previously during the pandemic. While I recognize that I may test positive any day, I am making the most of the time that I have, including going for a memorable afterwork at "Lottas" last night with some colleagues from the unit for police education. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home