Saturday, February 29, 2020

Fudge

After a week with blue skies, I woke up to a fresh layer of snow. Taking two days off from running, I did not head out around the lake but rather settled down in front of the computer to mark a new batch of police exams. Since South Devon Ultra, I have had some Belgian chocolate fudge from Yorkshire in store which is very useful when it comes to this kind of tasks.

Once done with the marking, I feel ready to summarize my race schedule for 2020, all assuming that covid-19 does not intervene. Sadly, I was unable to find any suitable 75+ km ultras but I promise to make that up in 2021.

16 May: Göteborgsvarvet (21 km)
23 May: Warsaw Half Marathon
13 June: Urskogsloppet (20 km)
5 September: Höga Kusten Trail (43 km)
13 September: Tallinn Marathon
19 September: Bergslagsleden Ultra (48 km)
4 October: Tvåälvsloppet (28 km)
24 October: STHLM Loop (10x5 km)
1 November: Kullamannen (12k)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home