Sunday, October 04, 2020

Tvåälvsloppet

Yesterday, I again got to race the scenic trails from Vindeln to Granö surrounded by red and yellow leaves. Walking across the many slippery wooden bridges, I was really careful not to repeat the drama of my previous two races, and instead prioritized to arrive injury-free in Granö where the hot tub was waiting for me down at the river.

Like last year, I travelled to the race with my colleagues Johanna and Elisabeth who both were able to improve their times compared to last year, in Johanna’s case with an impressive 24 minutes! In my case, I only improved my time with two minutes compared to 2019, probably due to a combination of being more risk-averse and the accumulated strain of the three marathons that I have done in the last month. Ultimately, I finished as number 13 out of 34 men with an official time of 2:32:26. And at last, I found good use for my “post run” flannel shirt from Territory Run.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home