Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Babylon

13 years ago in Texas I listened to the same album. Now I am taking a break from the marking and heading down to the river for a half marathon before the Arctic cold returns. I somehow liked the innocence of that old blogpost, that it was a rare exception that I would go for a run. In the end, I think I did end up running quite a bit over those two weeks in Texas but mostly I remember working on my PhD at different cafés. It is a bit funny but after defending my dissertation in late 2010, it was still several years until I fully realized that it was over and that I somehow did it. Often I would wake up at night from stress having dreamt that I still had a chapter or two left to write :-) 
Oh, and one more thing, I just have to share the incredible sunrise this morning...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home