Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Jante Lager

Sofi repeatedly suggested that I tried a local beer called “Jante Lager” from Örebro. Unfortunately, it was out of stock at Systembolaget for a long time but the other day my order finally cleared and today I could pick up a couple of bottles. Unfiltered and unpasteurized, it was definitely “worth waiting for” to speak with Carlsberg.

Otherwise, today came off to a frustrating start as my bike broke down and I had to walk with it all the way to the bike shop in order to replace the hub which had completely oxidized due to all the road salt and freezing humidity. In any case, compared to having a car, 960 SEK for a new hub is nothing so I just have to “bide i det sure æble” to stay with Danish (and Scandinavian) idioms...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home