Sunday, September 06, 2020

High Coast

Yesterday, I raced through the Skuleskogen national park. Being part of the UNESCO World Heritage site “The High Coast”, it was an incredibly beautiful course with a dramatic fissure valley terrain. Unfortunately, a bit into the race, I fell on a slippery rock and hurt my shoulder which made it difficult for me to brace myself when going downhill on the steep trails later in the course.

Ultimately, with an official time of 6 hours and 21 minutes, I ended up as number 134 (out of the 432 runners who completed the race) which of course was a disappointment but, considering how much pain I had, I am happy that I managed to finish the race at all. I am also very happy that Elin, with whom I ran the first 21k, ended up as number 10 among the women with a time of 5 hours and 47 minutes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home