Wednesday, January 01, 2020

A new decade

Waking up with a sore throat, I found my original plans of a wild morning run out to Kurravaara dashed. Instead I curled up in the sofa with some black coffee and a few favourite Youtube clips by Seth James DeMoor from the Western States 100 this summer. After all my travels to California, it almost felt as if I was there myself on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada. Seeing the self-inflicted suffering also had some kind of weird therapeutic function as I am trying to mentally prepare for what awaits me in South Devon.

Later in the day, I felt better in my throat and decided to go for ten easy kilometres in the fresh snow that had fallen overnight. If I am fully recovered, I will try to make those 30 km to Kurravaara tomorrow morning. For now, it is back to constructing IR exam questions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home