Sunday, December 29, 2019

Canaries

Before there was Rawls & Me, I remember taking the boat from Teneriffe over to La Gomera a few days before New Year's Eve. As much as I have appreciated these days of extreme winter wonderland, few things can compare with an island escape in the middle of winter. This year, I guess the closest I will get will be to run along the shores of the Atlantic in Devon in about a month from today even if that does not come with 12 grapes at midnight or skinny dipping.

Regardless, 2020 is likely to be a year of big changes and surprises. After running 3,201 km in 2019, I have now decided that my goal for 2020 will be to run 3,660 km or 10k per day on average (as 2020 is a leap year) in order to provide some continuity amidst it all. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home