Thursday, September 26, 2019

Chili chocolate

It has been suggested that much of what we eat today in Sweden would simply be inedible to people only a few generations back. Chili pepper is of course the one ingredient that has been leading this revolution of species and today I picked up some chili fruit chocolate from Malmö Chokladfabrik in order to celebrate the fact that I received a final notification of acceptance on my book chapter based on the revisions that I submitted back in June after attending the Breakthrough Dialogue.

In other news, William came down with a fever this afternoon so tomorrow I will be working from home. Hopefully, I will still be able to start the day with a lake run so that I can complete the last day of the “Escape Plan” in Strava. Despite my earlier promises, I have to admit that I have been sinning and in fact gone running around the lake every morning of this week. At least, I have tried to keep the volume down a bit to save my right knee so right now my accumulated distance for the week stands at a mere 33 km. However, since Tvåälvsloppet alone will add another 28 km, I am not out of the woods just yet so to speak...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home