Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Freed in the forest

Surrounded by autumn colours, Anna and I took turns around the lake this morning. Currently at 2,155 km of running this year, almost all of it in the forest, I definitely get to experience the seasons first-hand. After running through the previous winter, I am even looking forward to taking out my VJ Sarva Xante with carbide steel studs, not the least given how soft it is to run on snow.

Right now, I am walking around and listening to the different groups as they are preparing their posters for the gallery walk seminar. To hear them thinking aloud about the future, about what could be possible and how to make political change happen is incredibly encouraging. As for that, I just have to share the link that Gabriel sent me last night about a Swedish social democrat advocating space colonization.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home