Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Climbing

Living on a coastal plain, altitude is hard to come by, especially when your new sports watch cuts all your numbers in half. Despite this, I was able to reach 2,000 meters of altitude gain in August which is still a thousand meters less than in June when I had the chance to run around the Marin Headlands but at least it was enough to secure another trophy in Strava. Hopefully, September will be a good month for practicing running uphill with Tvåälvsloppet and other races but after that I am actually a bit concerned about how I am going to be able to prepare for South Devon Ultra. As soon as the snow comes, all my favourite climbing trails will either be too dangerous or turned into cross-country skiing tracks. Maybe I will end up running with incline on the treadmill which feels a bit sad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home