Thursday, August 22, 2019

Rolling

Unfortunately, Eddie has picked up a flu so I have been staying at home with him, alternating between reading applications to our PhD programme and “Halvdan Viking” (a children's version of Frans G. Bengtsson’s “Röde Orm”). While Eddie has not had much of an appetite, he asked for waffles for breakfast so I decided to make some, which was perfect as I was hungry too after a surprisingly chilly morning run.

And as for The Rise of the Ultra Runners, I am afraid that it will end up having far-reaching consequences. Only a few chapters in, I have already learned of several intriguing races, including one in South Devon, that I would really like to run, especially if Beirut does not come to pass. Meanwhile, I am back at USM doing some foam rolling in addition to my usual strength training.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home