Saturday, January 19, 2019

Back to school

On Monday, I will welcome a new political theory class as well as 50 future police offices. For different reasons, this spring will be one of the most teaching-intensive in my life, with BPS (our staff planning system) showing a workload between 200 and 300 per cent for the coming months, and that is even before all courses have been entered into the system.

If I survive, I will fly to California over Easter for WPSA and before that I will have two short mini-breaks, one already next weekend to run Marrakech International Marathon and then a weekend trip with the kids to London and Paris in early February. Still, I feel like I am entering a bit of unchartered territory here so please forgive me if updates on Rawls & Me will be less frequent than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home