Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Frigid

Four days since my last post and so much has happened. Theresa May got voted down in the House of Commons while Stefan Löfven secured a second term as prime minister of Sweden. Meanwhile, I have been writing day and night on my book chapter which I am now almost ready to submit to the reviewers. Over lunch today I also received my acceptance notice for the BISA conference in London in mid-June which I am very excited about.

Outside, we are having some of the coldest days so far this winter. Biking to work in -23 degrees this morning was a bit of challenge and, with temperatures this low, I do not really feel like running outdoors. In any case, now it is just 11 days left until my big race in Morocco so it is about time that I reduce my weekly volume anyhow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home