Sunday, April 07, 2024

Moving in

The weekend has been crazy as we have raced to finish everything before Monday. But at least our first night in Gothenburg was truly lovely as we stayed at the new Clarion Draken, enjoying a drink on the 34th floor and a sumptuous breakfast. But after that, it has been non-stop with the boxes until this afternoon when we were finally done, and I had time to go for a long run in Skatås before picking William up at Chalmers where he has spent the weekend taking part in a math camp.

Running next to Delsjön in just a t-shirt, it almost felt like summer and quite a contrast from the winter in Kiruna on Thursday. Though all the moving meant that I fell another 35 kilometres behind with my running this week, I am sure I will find a way to make up for that soon enough.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home