Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Jimmy & Joan’s

Once on a transatlantic crossing, I read about a NYC-style bagel place in the SAS onboard magazine and, half a decade later, I finally got to check it out on Teatergatan 22 here in Gothenburg. Though bagels for me personally will always be more about London and Brick Lane, it was still perfect after almost killing myself on the treadmill at Nordic Wellness Järntorget. Clearly the nicest of the NW gyms I have been to so far, I also got to wrap up this month’s 25k of indoor rowing and sitting down for a 30-minute PT consultation to go over my training goals.

Opting for “The Classic” bagel with salmon, scallion, cream cheese, capers, red onions and tomatoes, I can wholeheartedly recommend Jimmy & Joan’s even if it was a bit on the pricey side.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home