Friday, August 11, 2023

Night Ryde

In the end, the high-speed service from Stockholm was five hours late when it finally arrived at the railway station in Gothenburg. Well past all public transport, I jumped on a Ryde e-scooter with my Muji carry-on bag and backpack (which was kind of crazy), ultimately getting home at 02:20 a.m. Thus, I have been taking it a bit slow today, doing the laundry, and coming up with a title for a paper, “The Ecomodernist case against epistocracy”, which would sort of be a reply to Jason Brennan.

While Eddie has already started his “fritids” or holiday club as the Brits would say, William is still at home until Monday so, between the washing machines, he joined me for 2x5 kilometres. Given how low I am on sleep though, I will save any longer runs for the weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home