Saturday, November 12, 2022

TP75

For our red-eye flight across the equator, we got to fly one of the crown jewels of Transportes Aéreos Portugueses, its A330-900 “João Vaz Corte-Real”. Thanks to one of those magic SAS American Express 2-4-1 vouchers, we were able to book this trip back in December last year for 140,000 points roundtrip for both Anna and me in business class so the value is truly extraordinary even if it takes a bit of planning and perseverance to make the most of it. Considering that I picked up most of those miles from everyday card spend and point transfers from COOP, I feel like I am still living the Lucky lifestyle.

Before leaving Sweden, I received the most heart-warming e-mail from three former students who had read my blog post about the Sweden Democrats from back in October. In the e-mail, they wanted to express how much they had appreciated my class and that I encourage students to think for themselves. As a teacher, that is the kind of feedback that really motivates you to go to work and I felt incredibly humbled when reading their words.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home