Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Outstanding

After struggling quite a bit with my climate policy research this fall (more on that in a future post), I was thrilled to learn that the paper that I have been co-authoring with my PhD student Kalle received an instant accept after peer-review with the journal Learning and Teaching in the Social Sciences. Of the twenty or so journal articles that I have published, it has only happened once or twice that a paper has been immediately approved without having to go through a process of revise and resubmit. In the referee reports, the manuscript received “outstanding” on almost all of the assessment criteria by both reviewers, reminding me again of why I should focus on my pedagogical research rather than banging my head against the same wall of irredeemable Malthusians. Now time to celebrate with some more apple glögg :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home