Friday, November 12, 2021

Tierra de Cádiz

Today, I finally made it back to the gym for 6 km of rowing, 6 km on the treadmill and some strength training. With the gym staff taking a photo for their Instagram feed, I thought it was only fair that I asked if I could use the same photo for my Strava.

Otherwise, I have spent most of the day preparing for our research seminar next week when I will talk about teaching portfolios and our educational qualification system. And while my parents get to go to Bretagne for real next week, I was at least able to wrap up a camembert salad, Pontus-style, with a cider vinegar, served with an excellent #småparti wine from Andalusia that brought back memories from when I was hanging out at Astilleros Españoles in Cádiz two decades ago.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home