Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Salming iSpike

Though the last week has been all rainy and mild, winter is clearly just around the corner. As such, I have been looking for a new pair of running shoes with carbide studs to take me through the icy months and the thousands of kilometres that lie ahead. After some research, I was finally able to locate a pair of Salming iSpike in size 47 at an affordable price from a Spanish retailer.

While I am hesitant to buy running shoes that are not in size 48, Salming does not seem to make them any bigger, so this was simply my best bet. With a warm upper and a reinforced “IceShield” area at the front, they seem just perfect for the -20 degrees runs that await me in Kiruna in two months' time from now. Beyond the functionality, I also think they look kind of awesome with the grey ripstop fabric and the red insoles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home