Sunday, November 07, 2021

RS

Respiratory syncytial virus (or RS for short) has been spreading at record levels this fall as kids have returned to their daytime activities. Remember how rough RS was for William when he was new-born, I have felt really bad for all the parents and kids out there. We too probably just had another bout of RS with William struggling again with his breathing. While he will probably not be back to school tomorrow, I remain optimistic about the rest of the week so, hopefully, I will be able to attend all the meetings I have scheduled even as Anna is away in Gothenburg.

In a little more than two weeks’ time, Anna and I are off to Malta for some autumn vacation in the sun which feels both unreal and well-deserved after all the work that she has put into her PhD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home