Friday, May 21, 2021

Lunch seminar

After being promoted to distinguished university teacher last year, I have been invited to talk about my teaching on a number of occasions which has been super rewarding. Unlike when I talk about climate change, people tend to just be happy and excited about what I have to say, making me sometimes wonder if I should not switch academic gears and move into the scholarship of teaching and learning full-time. Today, I was giving a talk as part of a lunch seminar series which, again, left me in a very good mood and excited about trying new ideas in the fall.

Before the seminar, I was able to submit the manuscript that I have been working on for review and also swing by the gym for some strength training. Like back in September, Strava is running a strength training challenge this month which really helps in terms of consistency with a minimum of four sessions per week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home