Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Trail Kuršių Nerija

Long on my radar, today I signed up for a 70 km beach trail ultra on the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO world heritage site opposite of Kaliningrad. Taking place in the middle of October, I was able to redeem the last of my SAS vouchers which covered all of the flights (which were an incredible 1,200 SEK r/t from Umeå). Most likely, this will be my first trip abroad since the beginning of the pandemic. 

As things stand now, it is increasingly unlikely that I will be fully vaccinated in time for Trondheim Marathon in early September so I am sort of counting on this race replacing the one in Norway. With this, I nevertheless have a jam-packed racing schedule to look forward to:

3 July: Malkars 21k

7 August: Fjällmaraton 100k

4 September: Trondheim Marathon

18 September: Umåker Trail

25 September: Obbola Backyard

2 October: Gotland Ultra Marathon, 52 km

16 October: Trail Kuršių Nerija, 70 km

27 November: Xterra Malta, 50 km

5 December: Cyprus Marathon

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home