Monday, June 14, 2021

Manuscript acceptance

That was quick. After working on the revisions over the weekend, I resubmitted my manuscript and within a couple of hours I received a notification of acceptance. After all the covid teaching turbulence, it feels good to finally be back to publishing again and now I am eager to finish my book chapter with Palgrave on the politics of Nuclear-powered Direct Air Capture (N-DAC).

As for the running, Malkars 21k in Kalmar is now less than three weeks away so I plan to throw in a couple of quality workouts before I begin my taper, starting with 10 km on the treadmill this morning at USM. Keeping a controlled 4:25 min/km-pace with an average heart rate of 156 bpm, I could feel that I still had more to give, something that would have been completely unthinkable a couple of years ago. Once back home, I made a decadent Italian lunch with the last sip of Geheimrat J.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home