Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The stars came out

For my last two ultra intervals, the stars and the moon came out as I kept running in circles around the lake. Just as I was about to finish, I felt a sharp pain in my left foot which forced me to walk the last few hundred meters. Fortunately, everything seems to be back to normal today although I have to admit that my muscles feel pretty sore.

This being the second time that I did the Ultra Interval Challenge, I had less to prove which somehow made the mental monotony worse. Afterwards, I promised myself to take a longer break from the running but I guess that promise will soon be forgotten. Not only do I still have 20k to run for the "Thailand by UTMB-challenge" but, in November, Strava has a “Favourite Way 400k” challenge which I guess means that another crazy month of endurance sports is coming up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home