Friday, September 11, 2020

Empty skies

It took a week but today I was able to shave again after the scratches in my face have healed up. In the physical world, time does have that effect. There is something with clear blue autumn skies and this day that always takes me back to the Atlantic Seaboard; critical junctures when so much could have been done better but also the unmediated tragedy. Like everyone else, I still remember where I was when the news were beginning to sink in, biking back from the university in Örebro.

Today I had the second Zoom tutorial with my political philosophy students. Overall, they seem to be on track with the course. Next week, Anna’s mother is coming up to Umeå so hopefully I will be able to catch up on work and, on Friday, I will take the high-speed train south to run Bergslagsleden Ultra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home