Thursday, September 10, 2020

Northern winds and southern dreams

Though I had originally planned to head out with my Petzl headlamp later tonight, I decided to go for an afternoon run instead. Despite the strong northern winds, it was surprisingly warm out on the dirt roads between Anumark and Innertavle. To baby my legs a bit after the weekend, I chose to run in my Cliftons with their 30 mm stack height, keeping a steasy pace of 5 min/km.

While the rest of my body seems to have recovered, the pain in my upper chest is still there when I do some movements, so no push-ups or swimming for Rasmus. Falling on that cliff definitely took away some of the allure of skyrunning so right now I am more thinking of running really far on safer trails. More specifically, I have found a 100k race in February on Skåneleden that I am very tempted to sign up for once the registration opens next week. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home