Friday, November 22, 2019

Winter Weekly

With enough mist to satisfy a generation of impressionists, I went for 8.5 easy kilometres around the lake while listening to a podcast about Claude Debussy. It was one of those mornings when you are suddenly reminded of the outside world, of all the crazy adventures that could still be awaiting, and how playful things can be sometimes.

An hour later, I was back at work, preparing some International Relations lectures that I will give in December. While I used to teach IR a bit in Korea, this is still somewhat new territory for me in terms of teaching which is always exciting.

Back home again, I found the first issue of the Monocle Winter Weekly, fresh off the printer in Konstanz. Somehow, I feel that this winter will be alright.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home