Friday, November 15, 2019

Mauer

Thirty years and a week tomorrow since the fall of the Berlin Wall. This morning, I had somewhat of a brainstorming session with my new PhD student which made me think anew about time in politics and the limits of possibility.

Otherwise, this week has been one of admin and faculty meetings, which is slightly stressful as it should have been prime research time. Hopefully, next week will be better as I really need to make some progress on my different article projects and grant applications before the teaching starts again in January.

As for Berlin, I realized the other day that I had already missed the registration deadline for the 2020 Berlin Marathon so I need to look for other races to put in my racing schedule. At least I am almost certain now that I will start the year with the Tromsø polar night half marathon on the 4th of January.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home