Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Ice

Last year, I finally got around to buy a pair of ice skates. While Eddie quickly learned to master ice skating, I guess my own progress has been somewhat… ehh… limited. However, with Nydalasjön freezing over, I was eager to head out, if nothing else to briefly test a new activity type in Strava ;-)

As for activity types, I have recently been adding some indoor rowing to my gym routine as I figured it would be a good way to engage more muscle groups in a low impact way. Looking back on October, it is all kind of wild with 356 kilometres of running and 43 activities in total. Most likely, November will be the first month in a while when I do not set a new distance running record but yesterday I at least received my #ultraintervalchallenge t-shirt...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home