Friday, February 01, 2019

Bolla

On the treadmill, I again close my eyes and imagine that it is morning and I am racing down Avenida Atlântica in Rio de Janeiro, a city I still have to visit. Pacing 4:23 min per km without exhausting myself, I realize that I am too deep into this to simply give up now. The question is more when and where rather than if.

Biking home from town, the coriander dies despite double plastic bags. North Sweden may have its charms but fresh herbs is not one of them. At least, I make some pecorino polenta with mushrooms and lots of thyme for dinner. Over the last month, Bolla from Triveneto has become somewhat of a favourite, it is truly “försvinnande gott” with a taste of green apples, honeydew melon and elder. Retailing for €10 at Systembolaget, there is little to fault.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home