Monday, December 31, 2018

Synthetic abundance

Shortly after 6 am on the last day of the year, I was more than ready to lace up my Finnish running shoes and head out around the lake. Yet, a quick look at my phone revealed that the temperature was still at a lung-wrecking -20 degrees so instead I went down to USM and Utopia. After not running for two weeks, I took it decisively slow, just five kilometres of meditation on the treadmill, bringing my total running distance in 2018 to 1506 km.

Back home, the day broke and I could finally document the bedroom in daylight. While still definitely at the minimalist end of the spectrum, it feels much more like a room and not just a storage facility for furniture thanks to the new space-age mirror, the lamps and the synthetic green that would make any ecomodernist proud.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home