Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Triple up

Going forward, the most difficult part of my marathon preparations will be to find the time for long runs. Given how essential these are to improve fat burning and tolerance for running with lower blood glucose levels, it is a part of my training that I cannot really compromise if I should have a realistic chance come October. As such, I decided to take some time off this morning to run three times around the lake or 24 kilometres. Beyond such long runs, I also try to hit the gym at least twice a week to build core strength to complement the running.

I am sorry for turning Rawls & Me into a running blog but politics just makes me depressed these days. With the election in Sweden less than three weeks away, I am seriously worried about where we are heading and the lack of an ideologically coherent alternative.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home