Monday, August 20, 2018

Mozzarella bowl

After a few minor revisions, the review of “Climate Leviathan” that I wrote earlier in the summer has now been accepted by Global Policy. As often, a month or two lends a bit of perspective and reminds me again of the importance of that favourite motto of mine, “do not be bitter, be better”.

Inspired by the latest COOP magazine, I decided to make a mozzarella bowl with red lentils, avocado and roasted sesame seeds for dinner to welcome my mother-in-law who will be here for the first week of the semester. Tomorrow, Eddie will have his first day in school (!) and, on Wednesday, it is time for the annual kick-off with the department. Outside, it is already back to +7 degrees when I go for my morning run.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home