Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Sydhang

The last few days have been very good. Not only did a simple power adapter for 20 EUR blow new life into my dying four-year-old laptop, Citizenship Studies also finally published the co-authored article that has given me so many headaches. Meanwhile, feeling the competition from Gabriel running around Skaryszewski Park in Warsaw, I was able to set a new PR at the gym by running 5k in 22 minutes and 15 seconds.

With a friend coming over for dinner, I decided to make a seasonal vegan pasta with chanterelles and kale. Of my three #småparti bottles, this one was perhaps the most interesting, hailing from the old Roman settlement of Carnuntum, halfway between Vienna and Bratislava along the Danube. Yesterday, I was reminded of the Eurotunnel and of all the great adventures that await later in the fall.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home