Saturday, August 25, 2018

Plåtmat

Waking up with a sore throat yesterday, I at least found some comfort in receiving only “minor revisions” in the second round with the Journal of Political Science Education. Since it is my first journal article about teaching, it is somewhat of a new territory for me and I must say that it has felt quite liberating to not have to fight with radicalized Malthusians for once.

With the running on pause, I read an inspiring article about a girl in Malmö who has written a book about green cooking in roasting pans. Stealing one of her recipes, I made cauliflower, carrots and potatoes with chili halloumi and some green apple, mustard and honey crème fraîche on the side. Very yummy and a good way of making up for my Italian sausage sins.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home