Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Harbour Mist

Last year, I ran 932 kilometres in my blue Clifton 8 until they were completely worn out. This year, I have spent a fair amount of time looking for a replacement for those long asphalt runs but with the Clifton 9 selling for 2,000 SEK or more, I have been hesitant. Luckily, I found a pair in the Harbour Mist/Black colourway in size 48 for a fraction of that from a slightly shady German reseller, and today DHL delivered them to Gothenburg.

Taking them out for seven kilometres around town, the midsole cushioning felt thicker and more energetic than in the previous iteration while the shoe seemed much better at handling faster paces, now I only wish the same was true for me as I struggled in the afternoon heat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home