Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Cykelfiket

After falling victim to a bit of a scam at our local Sportson bike shop, this morning restored my faith in humanity in the most Monoclesque way possible as William got his bike fixed at Cykelfiket which is a combined café and bike repair shop at Heden here in Gothenburg. All in all, we ended up paying less than €20 for both the “fika” and the bike.

Running back and forth next to William biking, I then took the other kiddo up to Delsjön for some canoeing, so by lunch time, I felt like I already had my day of activities. Yet, after a Californian omelette with extra everything, the whole family was off to Alingsås to see Ann-Kristin again.

 

Finally resolving my Gotaleden traumas of being lost in Alingsås, Ann-Kristin was the perfect cicerone, starting the tour with ice cream in an Italian Renaissance Revival style building, followed by a longer swim at Playa Mjörn, and a delicious dinner at Cyrano.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home